The Holland House has been a place of refuge and community over the past 6 years. We have hosted countless dinner parties, 3 fantastic gallery nights featuring 25 amazing local artists and 12 awesome musicians. We have had 22 bands stay in our home and three students. Craig has created a solace in our side yard crafting a cottage garden style patio and our interior has been well maintained. This house is a house full of laughter, joy, peace and love.
Our neighborhood is one of the most friendly and warm places we’ve ever lived. Astor Park is a unique and lovely place to live. The community is organized and hosts fun family and adult events through out the year. In fact, the Astor Park wine night was where we meet most of our neighborhood friends. The park is two blocks from our home, offering tennis and other fun programs in the summer. There are a number of great public and private schools within walking distance, including our children’s school, St. Matthews (a wonderful choice).
We are sad to leave it but happy to share it with a new owner.
Our desire is to be mobile and available to communities around the globe and selling our home is the this the key to the future.
So without further ado, Here it is. If you are interested contact Jana at email@example.com or call 920.883.6874
- Price: $147,500
- BR/BA: 5 BR, 2 BA
- Location: Green Bay, WI
- Two family home, great second income or easily converted to single family home.
- Area: City of Green Bay
- 4/5 Bedroom(s)
- 2 Total full Bath(s)
- Approximately 1962 sq. ft
- Two Story
- 2 Car Garage
- Heating/Cooling features: Gas, Central Air
- Interior Features: Basement, Carpet, Formal dining rm, Range and oven, 2 Refrigerators, Hard wood floors, Central Air, Air Purifier,
- External Features: Front porch, Side patio/gardens, Public sewer srvc, Public water supply, Wooded lot.
- School District: Green Bay/Brown Cty
- Taxes: 2330.00
- Property Type: Homes
- Sq feet: 1,962 sq. ft.
- Amenities: New AC/Water Heater, Parking, Patio/Deck, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Dryer, Hard Wood Floors
It only takes a spark, so please pass it on…